Monday, May 5, 2008

Love As A Concept V.2.0.0.8

Sometime I stare into the horizon wondering what love really is?

This question nags me from time to time; and never had a finite answer for such a trivial, yet profound, word. But to answer my own question, maybe I can say, think... no! I feel instead.

I lost love a couple of times in the past, found, and lost again, then found anew. This cycle never ends. I got hurt, yet I crave for more. I get so easily attached too! Emotions form as quick as dew in the morning mist. But is it really love? There is no way to tell really.

I love to love, and love to be loved. But do I really know what Love really means?

Do I really understand its meaning?

Do I really understand its will?

Do I comprehend its teachings?

Do i live with its sermons? Only time can tell really.

For me, I will still continue to love; I might get hurt, but I will brush it of off like scars on skin, yet it lingers like a dagger twisting inside me. But i still love.

There goes that word again..... Will I, or we, never hear the end of it.... or will we?
again... only time can tell....

----------------------------------------------------------

I posted this on my Friendster blog last year, and I thought to revive it with some editions (major ones. Man, did I even write this thing..... sheeesh... things change I suppose). Honestly, I was unattached when I wrote this one while thinking about my past relationships -- the good times and the bad are just lingering memories now. NEVER to return, and I desire for it not to.

I'm quite happy with the love of my life, my beloved baby boo; and reading what I wrote before posting this made me realize one thing: I am in love, and it was worth the wait.

1 comment:

krissybee14 said...

yeah, you sound really sad during the time that you wrote this. But i know now, you are happy... I am glad you have found somebody for you.. I just hope that it is for keeps...